|Book 2: The Teraport Wars|
|Illustrator||Howard Tayler |
|Publication date||November 11, 2001 to August 22th, 2003 (Comic)|
Book 1: The Tub of Happiness
Book 3: Under New Management
Book 2: The Teraport Wars is the second released book of Schlock Mercenary.
The book is the largest released so far, with 228 pages spanning 493 strips.
- Quest for Second Sight
..in which Schlock hires the company to help him steal a fresh set of eyes.
- Part I - Through The Ages
- Part II - Through a Darkened Glass
- Part III - Through The Roof
- The Teraport Wars
...in which we find that Admiral Breya Andreyasn has started a fight that the whole galaxy may need to help her finish.
- Part I - Kickin' Buuthandi and Takin' Names
- Part II - A Whole New Can o' Wormgates
- Part III - F'Sherl-Ganni or Cut Bait
- Part IV - Any Teraport in a Storm
- Epilogue - Send in the Clones
- Petey Promoted
...in which everybody's favorite psychopathic, schizophrenic, cuddly, suicidally-inclined Artificial Intelligence is given a little bit of rope.
- Sawed-Off Schlockgun
- Filling the Tub of Happiness
- Schlocktoberfest 2002
- Post Post-Dated Check Loan
... well, that last bit could have worked out better. But things could be worse, right?
- Part I - Raising Capital Offensive
- Part II - Tandem Acts of Kindness
- Part III - Handsome Ransom
- Part IV - Tempestuous Fugitives
- Part V - Might Makes Right-Of-Way