A Pa'anuri Warship is a planet-sized construct designed to aid Pa'anuri soldiers in battle against baryonic-matter foes, such as us. However, it is Suspected that these warships retrofitted WorldShips captured by the Pa'anuri during their conquests.
The ships consist of a cage-like spherical structures several thousand miles across, festooned with weapons, point defenses and shielding. Vast though it is, a Pa'anuri warship is actually smaller than its pilot. Unlike a human-style warship (which entirely replaces the physical capabilities of its crew), a Pa'anuri warship functions more like a battlesuit, increasing and complementing its wearer's capabilities to keep them alive while they go about the business of personally wreaking havoc. The one warship that has appeared so far had no apparent drive, relying on the Pa'anuri soldier's own movement capabilities, and its main weapon was the soldier's gravity well and dark-matter arts. These warships are able to manipulate large objects such as planets and fling them as weapons. It's hull is hundred of meters thick. The two hundred and twenty meter thick hull consists of opens spaces which allows artificially created baryonic beings created by Pa'anuri to do it bidding of the soldier.
While soldier occupying the ship is not present, the ship has other defenses, such as form of Non-Bary type of missiles capable destroy large warships with dart like anti-matter missile.
Interaction with the Soldier's Warship is possible through a special cable embedded with annie plants that provides a gravitational bottle like connection between the Pa'anuri and Baryonic matter of the Warship itself.
Even if the Pa'anuri pilot is killed, a Pa'anuri warship remains a tremendously dangerous object. The one that attacked the Xuvoth system withstood a nova-scale explosion at point-blank range and continued fighting by itself, destroying multiple major warships including a Carbon-class Battleplate.
- Grand Theft WorldShips - the suspected origin of the Pa'anuri's Warships.
- Unioc sensor tech describing the Pa'anuri Warship at Xuvoth.
- Warship's defenses repelling an Unioc warship's assault.
- May 12th, 2019 WebComic Page - Size comparison of a planet and the Pa'anuri Warship
- Warship pilot igniting nuclear fusion in weaponized ice-giant planet Urothi.
- Finding hardway how many blasts it takes to get through the middle of a Pa'anuri Warship's hull
- hull thickness revealed.
- Schlock is teraported inside a Pa'anurian Warship.
- Ship's capacities are noted.
- Part 1 explanation of how Pa'anuri connect to their matter based Warships.
- Part 2 how Pa'anuri connects to their mattered based Warships and other Baryonic matter based items.
- Petey reveals the battle that elements of the Pa'anurian crew member who occupied the Warship was being healed and resurrected after the initial Battle of Xuvoth
- Petey informs the Toughs investigating the "Wreck" of the Pa'anuri Warship, that it was in process of resurrecting it's crew.
- Warship surviving its pilot's last revenge.
- Warship autonomously destroying Alliance vessels.